Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas in Kentucky

We spent a few days before Christmas out in KY with my family. It was good to see all the family and celebrate Christmas while we were out there. Jayden enjoys seeing his cousins Kaleb & Carley(they are getting so big). I did make the announcement that next Christmas they had to come to us, since I have most of the kids it is only fair :) And I also told my brother Brian and his wife Amanda, and my brother James and his wife Amy to get busy...someone needs to contribute to the family other than me & Karson!!! We also got to see Tyson & Kyndra when we went to Tyson's basketball game, so that was great! Overall it was a short trip, but it was good to get back home and prepare for Christmas!!
So this is a picture of me & my brothers(had I known we were going to do pics, I would have fixed my hair and put on some make up...oh well this is me in ALL my glory) :)
Bottom left to right: Brian(29), James(21), Greg(33), and me(25).
We took more with my parents & the spouses but no one has sent me a copy, so if your reading this...DO IT!!

No comments: