Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick - or - Treat

Here are the kiddos on Halloween night and also the night before at our Church carnival.
Jayden was a scuba diver, and was really feeling the part making all the noises and using the hand signals...it was way cute.

Kolston was a recycled cowboy, Jayden wore this outfit when he was 2, since I couldn't find anything cute here in the big town of Vernal :) I reused the cowboy...just one little problem I didn't think about Kolston's big block feet and trying to get them in the cowboy boots, but with some plastic grocery bags and Charla's help we got them on. Kolston was so funny, when we were in the Mayor's walk as soon as someone would put candy in his bag he would get it out & try to eat it wrapper and all.


And sweet little Anden was a dog, he was really cute.




Gavin and Jayden




Group Photo, better hurry before the hat comes off!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Still my favorite costume of the year! I love the scuba diver.