ok so I have to post this video of Anden(3 months old), he is just the happiest little baby ever...
the video isn't the best, since I couldn't hold still!
You have to mute my music player and crank up the volume & enjoy this video of Anden laughing.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So sweet! Charlee hasn't laughed like that only giggled. I love your family pictures!
Way to go girl! And I beg to differ, I think your blog is dang cute! And Anden well what can I say, we just want to steal the little guy....Vernal is still just too far away, we do need to come visit you. And about that baby present I keep forgetting to give you, I hope he isn't too big for it by the next time we see you. He looks like he is getting so big! Love ya!
Post a Comment